The original (dutch) lessons on which this app is based can be found here
- Try to run in an even pace (run slow enough so you can keep up this pace!)
- Walk in a way that you are active but also recuperate enough to handle the next running block
- Take (at least) one day of rest after each lesson!
- Treat the schedule as a guideline (take extra rest when you feel too tired!)
- Consult a doctor to take a cardiogram is a wise thing to do
Download linksDownload the apps from the Connect IQ Store:
After installation you find the apps on your watch in the “IQ Apps” section.
DonationsYou can use the app for free for as long as you want, but a donation is encouraged from within the app with a small encouragement message. If you like the app then consider to support the development!
Suggested donation amount: 5 euro (Mention the name of the app: “Start To Run”, tip: choose donate to a friend to limit paypal fees)
(SPECIAL PROMO – donate 19 euro or more and get a key that’s valid for all my current and future apps )
FeedbackDid you like this article?
- Post in the comments section below!